Due to your excellent knowledge of software applications you can improve our business operations to an unprecedented level!
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: a relaxed and informal work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our office in the heart of Amsterdam, we work every day to offer private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly and reliable trading platform.
This is what we offer:
This function at LYNX gives you the freedom to implement the software applications which are the best in your opinion and lets you engage with people at all levels of the organization. We offer:
- a base salary between € 3,000 – € 4,000 depending on your educational level and work experience, and the possibility to grow in salary every year;
- fixed 13th month;
- 1 extra month in bonusses;
- pension scheme that is fully paid by LYNX;
- free lunch and dinner from our cook, fresh juices & fruit;
- travel allowance;
- a yearly budget for training & development;
- trips & get-togethers;
- a good working atmosphere in a young team.
Wondering what the atmosphere is like at our office? Check it out on our Instagram.
This is what you do as an Application Manager at LYNX:
As an Application Manager you determine whether the software solutions in the company are sufficient for their business requirements and identify possible application solutions. For any new application that is introduced to the organization, you create, develop and oversee protocols and procedures for its usage. Once these standards are developed, you may also provide training to the users. You educate users how to best use the applications in the portfolio in support of the business processes they’re tasked with. You also provide technical support and problem resolutions related to the business application software systems. Whenever there is a problem with the software, you will review the issue and come up with a solution. Furthermore you manage the overall supplier relationship (w.r.t the application) and focus on future roadmaps, application lifecycle, system requirements, 2nd– and 3rd-level support etc.
This is you:
Because this job requires identifying problems and assessing potential application solutions, you need to have a strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills. Sometimes, the solutions you come up with will require detailed analysis and creative thinking. You should also be a good communicator, to be able to share your findings and suggestions with senior leadership. You also will benefit from developed customer service skills and patience when teaching new tools to users. Furthermore, you have:
- a bachelor or master degree in software development or IT;
- at least 3 years of working experience;
- familiarity with project management principles;
- experience with information system troubleshooting;
- the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience;
- experience with leading and facilitating training;
- highly self-motivated skills: you are directed and change-oriented;
- the ability to handle confrontation with appropriate grace, professionalism, cordiality, and firmness, and manage/resolve disputes appropriately .
We look forward to your application! Send your resume and motivation letter to Rosalie van der Tuuk via HR@lynx.nl. We strive to process your application within a week. If you have questions feel free to give Rosalie a call on 020-2617641.
The best choice for anyone who takes investing seriously
In 2006 LYNX entered the investor market with two spearheads: very low rates and an extensive product range. This makes the online broker not only successful in the Netherlands, but also abroad. After opening offices in Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic, LYNX now offers its services in nine different countries, making it a European broker of size.
After the competition for rates increased in 2013, LYNX decided not only to focus on price, but also on quality, with a fast, reliable trading platform, extensive education and excellent customer service.
As a result, in 2018 the product of LYNX, and therefore the offer for investors, has been greatly improved. For example, a highly advanced mobile and tablet app is available, the LYNX Masterclass webinars can be watched weekly via the Knowledge Portal, and thanks to the Morning Call, investors are quickly informed about what is going on in the markets.