Customer Service Professional Finland (fulltime)
With your passion for the financial world and your quality-oriented mentality, you ensure the best service for the customers of LYNX!
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: a relaxed and informal work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our office in the heart of Amsterdam, we work every day to offer private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly and reliable trading platform.
This is what we offer:
This function at LYNX is the perfect opportunity to give your career in the financial world a boost and get started with your passion for investing. We offer:
- a salary between € 2,100 – € 2,800 depending on your educational level and work experience;
- fixed 13th month;
- bonuses based on team target;
- pension scheme that is fully paid by LYNX;
- free lunch and dinner from our cook, fresh juices & fruit;
- travel allowance;
- continuous growth potential and free training opportunities;
- trips & get-togethers;
- a good working atmosphere in a young team.
This is what you do as a Customer Service Professional at LYNX:
As a Customer Service Professional you are the contact person for the Finnish customers of LYNX. They opt for LYNX because of excellent service and our extensive trading platform. Customer can contact us via telephone, e-mail and chat via the Service Centre on our website. The questions are very diverse: think of (help with) placing orders, questions about their account, how they should use the trading platform, explanation about investment products, etc. It is your job to ensure a high level of customer service and positive client experience.
Together with your colleagues Jenna & Sam you are fully responsible for our Finnish branch. In addition to these responsibilities, you also participate in projects within the department. Consider, for example, the improvement of the Service Centre page and research into customer behaviour, or marketing related projects.
Wondering what the atmosphere is like at our office? Check it out on our Instagram.
This is you:
- Strong communication in writing and verbal in Finnish and English. Speaking Dutch is a plus;
- You have finished your bachelor or master;
- You have a passion for the financial world and investing and you are familiar with the different financial products.
- You have gained experience with customer contact, both by telephone and by e-mail;
- You are a fast-learner with a hands-on mentality;
- You work accurately and service-oriented;
- You get a kick from satisfied customers and achieving results together;
- You are planning to stay in The Netherlands for at least a year.
We look forward to your application! Send your resume and motivation letter to Rosalie van der Tuuk via HR@lynx.nl. We strive to process your application within a week.
The best choice for anyone who takes investing seriously
In 2006 LYNX entered the investor market with two spearheads: very low rates and an extensive product range. This makes the online broker not only successful in the Netherlands, but also abroad. After opening offices in Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic, LYNX now offers its services in nine different countries, making it a European broker of size.
After the competition for rates increased in 2013, LYNX decided not only to focus on price, but also on quality, with a fast, reliable trading platform, extensive education and excellent customer service.
As a result, in 2018 the product of LYNX, and therefore the offer for investors, has been greatly improved. For example, a highly advanced mobile and tablet app is available, the LYNX Masterclass webinars can be watched weekly via the Knowledge Portal, and thanks to the Morning Call, investors are quickly informed about what is going on in the markets.